Find out what research says about issues affecting your schools and systems through the Ask-a-REL reference desk service. Ask-a-REL provides resources, references, and referrals in direct response to your education questions. Prior REL Pacific Ask-A-REL responses have focused on
- data collection, tools, and resources to measure family and community involvement in education;
- information on open-source student information systems in the Pacific region;
- types of STEM models and frameworks and data on their effectiveness;
- how dropout rates are defined and calculated; and
- the impact of individualized learning and examples of learning plans.
Ask-a-REL is a collaborative reference desk service provided by REL Pacific and the nine other regional educational laboratories.